MiVoice Office 250 Phone System is a great choice for small to medium sized businesses.
Offering integration with VoIP, Digital and Analog devices, the MiVoice Office 250 is flexible, expandable, and cost effective.
In today’s business environment, communications with customers, partners, and suppliers is critical. Mitel® MiVoice Office 250 simplifies communications, enhancing customer service, employee productivity, and collaboration while reducing overall telephony costs.
MiVoice Office 250 is built on a scalable digital –
IP platform that combines the best of both IP and traditional TDM switching architectures. It’s designed to scale and protects your investment with add-on modules and processors – all in a form factor that works for shelf-top, rack-mount, and wall-mount scenarios. Additionally, the communications platform delivers IP networking out of the box with full feature transparency.
MiVoice Office 250 offers businesses a complete suite of out-of-the-box business productivity applications, which include Unified Voice Messaging with Automated Attendant, Meet-Me Conferencing, Automatic Call Distribution, Hot Desking, Mobile Twinning, Mobile Hand Off, Teleworking, and Reporting.
MiVoice Office 250 adheres to industry standards, enabling businesses to leverage existing business infrastructure and
to provide a smooth transition path to the network-centric communications model.
MIVOICE OFFICE 250 DELIVERS THE FOLLOWING:
- Unified Voice Messaging with email synchronization
- Voice conferencing – Meet Me and Ad-hoc for up to 20 parties in a single conference and up to 40 simultaneous conference resources for multiple conferences at once
- Automatic call routing to agents, groups based upon longest idle, balanced call count, and circular and linear distribution
- Hot Desking allows users to share phones or temporarily move to other phones and yet maintain their personal identity
- Desktop phone twinning with up to 9 other devices – mobile phone, teleworker phone, DECT phone, etc.
- Remote phone / Teleworking capabilities without the need for VPN or external servers
- Enhanced meeting room / boardroom audio conferencing with support for the MiVoiceConference Phone
- Support for a full suite of Mitel and third-party communication applications
Contact Comtel Sales at (716) 874-5500, or email to email@example.com