Carrier Services is a major focus at Comtel. With numerous options for your outside network, it can be a challenging and exhausting process in determining the best product fit for your organization. With Comtel, our carrier services staff has the ability to analyze services for locations anywhere in the U.S. to ensure optimal pricing, full coverage, the latest products and services, and flexibility of choice.
- Standard Telephone Lines ‐ Phone lines starting at $ 19.99 with Internet Bundle!
- T1/PRI Circuits ‐ starting at $180.00
- SIP Trunk ‐ Bundles as low as $15.00 each!
- Hosted VoIP Telephone Systems ‐ Save on equipment costs
- 400MB x 20MB Broadband, just $ 109.98 with bundle (voice line)
- 100MB Circuit – only $44.99 with bundle
- Dedicated Fiber Internet – as low as $360.00 per month
- MPLS Data
- Point to Point Service
- Dedicated Fiber Optics ‐ 5MB to GB speed
- Wireless and DSL back up options
- Dedicated DS1/DS3Gigabit Data
- Single Point of Contact for Installation, Service, Surveys and Consultation
- Data Center Applications
- Disaster Recovery Options
- High speed Internet
- TV Service – Multiple Packages
No Cost / No Obligation Appraisal
For the last three decades, Comtel has been a local partner representing many the leading carrier services organizations. Whether you require simple voice services, connectivity among multiple branches, or a blend of integrated services, your Comtel representative works directly with firms such as Spectrum, CenturyLink, Windstream, Verizon, and most other national carriers. Our partnership ensures optimal care, and ongoing account management.